JEFCOED iPAD RDP Instructions
A common misconception is that while at school you have to be connected to the VPN to Remote from your iPAD to your PC. This is not true as long as you are connected to JEFCOED Private Wireless. You only have to use VPN if you are away from JEFCOED.
Step 1: Download the RDP Application
There are many RDP apps on the App Store, so you will have to pick the one that best suits your needs. These instructions will be based on app, Pocket Cloud.
You will need your computer name to use these instructions. To find this, please refer to the JEFCOED RDP Instructions
On your iPad, please follow these steps:
1. Open the App Store
2. Tap on Search
3. Search for Pocket Cloud
4. Click Install and let the App install
Step 2:Open and Set Up the RDP Application
1. Find the Pocket Cloud App on your home Screen
2. Tap on the App to open it
3. Tap on the + sign at the top of the screen to add a connection
4. Add Remote Desktop (RDP) connection
5. Nickname: Work PC
- Host: This will be the computer name you found on the JEFCOED RDP Instructions
- Username: Your username
- Password: Your Password
- Domain: jefcoed
- Leave all other settings alone
6. Tap Save in the top right hand corner
Step 3: Connect to Your Computer
1. Find the Pocket Cloud App on your Home Screen
2. Tap on the app to open it
3. Tap on the name of the connection you setup in the previous step.
4. Congratulations! You are connected!